OYAK is an organization that carefully maintains and improves “member oriented high quality service”, “personal equality” and “actuarial balance” principles and that structures all the activities based on sustainability, trust and quality. OYAK has established a quality management system and aims the continuity and continuous improvement of the management system in order to offer its services effectively and efficiently and by creating member satisfaction with active participation of all employees.
- Carrying out the aids and services completely by meeting the legal requirements,
- Carrying out the aids and services uninterruptedly and at the same quality,
- Evaluating and improving the aids and services to increase member satisfaction,
- Ensuring and disseminating a sustainable quality management understanding in line with the strategic targets,
- Continuously improving the member communication and service level,
- Establishing a development and continuous improvement environment by learning with the active participation of employees,
- Increasing the process efficiency with the effective use of time and resources,
- Analyzing and improving the business processes with a process-driven approach
are the fundamental components of OYAK’s quality approach.